Friday, October 28, 2011

Thankful Friday Facts

I'm thankful that the vegetarian chili I made tasted very good and similar to the beef version.  Tasted like more beans.

I'm thankful I'm not vegetarian.  But I'm also thankful for my friend who is.

I'm thankful for seeing all my old friends again last weekend and that their sister lives near me.

I'm thankful for the Passover as it point the OT folks to Jesus so they could have a saving faith.

I'm thankful for Jesus fulfilling the Law and writing it on my heart.

I'm thankful for the leftover matzoh from our seder on Sunday as it's very filling.

I'm thankful for Melaleuca multi-vitamins.  They keep me from being more sick than I am.

I'm thankful for www.urclearning.org.

I'm thankful that Mary cleaned and inspired me to clean my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment