Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thanks time

This post will make me sound like a giddy teenage girl, but here goes.

I'm thankful for my boyfriend, who I've been dating a week.  He came from nowhere and we started talking and voila!

I'm thankful he was there at my friend's art sale today.  I don't think I could have made it without him.

I'm thankful to look back on the past 9 years and see that I have had a very active and very significant life.  I will not let any person take that away from me again.

I'm thankful when there's quiet.

I'm thankful that I can talk openly to my new friend.

I'm thankful that we're taking the affection route just right.

I'll be more thankful if he's not tired of me after tomorrow.  This weekend has been crazy.

I'm thankful that i'll probably be asleep in 15 minutes.

Still very grateful for my cats.  They've made me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment