Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Many Thanks

Last Wednesday, my Granny passed away.  This Saturday, we will have a  memorial dinner for her.  I have been more sad this week as she was a big part of my life.  I am thankful that she lived as long as she did and for the legacy she has left behind.

I am thankful that there are two less Christmas parties to attend, but also mad b/c for one of them I had the perfect white elephant gift.

I thank the Lord for Prozac.  It really does make a difference in my demeanor. 

Thankful for my sweet boyfriend who took me on a day trip to Helen last Saturday.  He was also there for me when I took my brother and myself to see Granny in the hospital.  Also thankful for his family which has all its members.

I'm thankful for the people God has put in my own family.  They may drive me crazy, but that's what makes God so good. 

I'm thankful that I finally am getting my cats to behave.

I'm thankful for my cats.  They make going home even better.

I thank the Lord for my expanding community of people on the internet and in real life.

I'm thankful that this is the second Christmas I have Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment