Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Short musing from Sunday



I taught on God making night and day and recalled one kid from when I ministered in Loganville asking why stars were created. So I included a part in the lesson about God making the moon, sun, and stars for his glory and even the principle from WSC question 1 about why people were created: to glorify God and enjoy him forever. One kid asked if that includes people who murder and kill. I didn't have a complete answer to the question at the time. I have to say that it does but such people are doing what they want and not what God wants. That is what sin is. When we sin, we do not serve our original purpose, but God can even redeem those people who murder from their sin and from death. I hope I got the message across. I know if a kid asked a question, then I did something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment