Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thanks time

It's time to give thanks again.

1.  Thankful for my home, my cats, my room, and the two days I've had to be a bum while healing from a cold.

2. Thankful for the mess in my room.  I've been cutting carpet and tiling.  Next step is to move a bookshelf, put more tile down, and then try to figure out where all my stuff goes.

3. I'm not a very liberal person.  In fact, I'm a hard core polemicist.  But in the few times I get caught being, not necessarily liberal, but trying to be tolerant, I kind of like it. 

4. Thankful that I'm going to see a friend I haven't seen in a while who is going to help me move my bookshelf.

5.  Thankful that I'm starting to figure people out.  I don't necessarily agree, but I am starting to understand. 

6. Thankful for newer friends in a time of insecurity and sorrow.  These times come from nowhere, and it's good that I have someone to talk to each night.

7.  Thankful for the new law office I'm volunteering for.  It's only 10 minutes from my house, and although I still do criminal defense, this lawyer finds better stuff to defend.

8.  Thankful that I have some notification saying I have e-mail.  it may be junk or it may be legitimate, but it shows that I'm alive.

9.  Thankful that I'm awake before 8:30 today!  w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment