It's time to give thanks again.
1. Thankful for my home, my cats, my room, and the two days I've had to be a bum while healing from a cold.
2. Thankful for the mess in my room. I've been cutting carpet and tiling. Next step is to move a bookshelf, put more tile down, and then try to figure out where all my stuff goes.
3. I'm not a very liberal person. In fact, I'm a hard core polemicist. But in the few times I get caught being, not necessarily liberal, but trying to be tolerant, I kind of like it.
4. Thankful that I'm going to see a friend I haven't seen in a while who is going to help me move my bookshelf.
5. Thankful that I'm starting to figure people out. I don't necessarily agree, but I am starting to understand.
6. Thankful for newer friends in a time of insecurity and sorrow. These times come from nowhere, and it's good that I have someone to talk to each night.
7. Thankful for the new law office I'm volunteering for. It's only 10 minutes from my house, and although I still do criminal defense, this lawyer finds better stuff to defend.
8. Thankful that I have some notification saying I have e-mail. it may be junk or it may be legitimate, but it shows that I'm alive.
9. Thankful that I'm awake before 8:30 today! w00t!