1. I don't have to do anything in church next week. Yay!
2. I'm thankful for a yard Nativity scene that's accurate. Not a Magi to be seen, but there are two Josephs.
3. I'm only spending one night at home this week.
4. I'm looking forward to a nice, quiet New Year.
5. I think we should introduce a nativity scene where Mary and Joseph live in a house, Jesus is two, and more than three Magi give him gifts. I think Creation Museum has tried real hard to do that.
6. Despite inaccurate facts, "We Three Kings" is one of my favorite songs.
7. I got to go to four Christmas parties. 3 of them were 3 days in a row. I look to one more this week.
8. You know that song by Mariah Carey? "All I Want for Christmas is You"? I have someone to sing it to this year!
9. Thankful that my boyfriend and I are both involved in our respective churches b/c, hey, I have a boyfriend who is involved in church! We can't go to church together tonight, but he's involved and so am I.