Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thankful

Thankful for swing dance.  Like riding a bike.  You don't forget how to do it.  But it is hard to communicate with your partner.

Anne Shirley, of Anne of Green Gables.  She's amazing.

The monastery.  It's like my new Smyrna.  Not only can I walk there, I can hear the monks sing at the right time, which is always heavenly.

Always thankful for my church.  The new boy came back.  The 3 As, however, were out again.  I wish I knew a better way I could minister to them.

Additionally, I'm thankful for the clothes pin doll craft that came with the lesson about Jesus raising Jairus's daughter.  It was such an easy craft.  I'll definitely recap that lesson next week and include the lady who hemorrhaged for 12 years, but also find a kid-friendly way to explain it.  She was just ill for 12 years, that's all they need to know.

thankful that we have two new cats in the house.  I wish they would come upstairs to see me.  One is friendly.  One is catty.  Since they are sisters, I named them Rachel and Leah.

Thankful that I finally put my aluminum cans in the recycling bucket and started laundry.  I might even put up my clothes tonight.

Thankful for my Lord who never leaves me nor forsakes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment