Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thankful time

1. I just had the best trip in Buffalo, NY with my best friend from college.  The only downside is I had to go home.

2. The good side to coming home, is my cats missed me.

3. I'm not worrying about my friends!  I've finally grown content and I'm not checking my email or facebook every two seconds.

4. Still thankful that I'm finally reading the Early Church Fathers.

5. I'm starting to make friends at the RPCUS church.

6. Thankful that I get to volunteer for a lawyer in Conyers.  I think I did some good work today.

7. I'm thankful that I'm planning on disc golfing again tomorrow.

8. I probably should take my new sunblock.  I'm thankful that was the only thing confiscated at the airport.  I did not get pat down.

9. I think I'm starting a new life soon.  Same place still, but going to stop looking inward for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment