Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Facts

I didn't blog last night.  My computer was back in the shop and I was at school all day.

I have first Law and Ethics test Monday.  I think I did pretty well studying knowing my notes were on my computer in the shop.

I can finally open them.  Woo hoo!  My computer is back.

I hope to write something poetic in the next 48 hours but it's more important that I finish up my children's lesson for Sunday.

Wednesday was good despite that the kids paid no attention to the video I showed.  I might have to do a fill-out sheet next time.  The video was 6 Short Days, One Big Adventure with Buddy Davis from Answers in Genesis.  It's a great video.  It just shows how short attention spans are these days.

Pray for my client at Refuge today.  That's all I'm gonna say.

I think I might play my guitar some.

No comments:

Post a Comment