Saturday, February 25, 2012

What I did this Weekend

Saturday:  I'm sitting here.  I did go to Starbucks and read for business org.  I also went to Chick-fil-a and got a better understanding of the civil litigation lecture from last week.  I guess you could say I had a progressive study lunch.

While sitting in CFA's parking lot and talking to my friend on the phone, I saw one car rear end a pick-up.  I decided to stay there until it was cleared and finish coloring my poster for Sunday School.

I also read some Tabletalk articles, both February and March. 

Yesterday, I helped my old bible study leaders move.  It was great to get some exercise, see other people, and eat pizza.  I really miss the old fellowship from that. 

Tomorrow I will teach about Jesus healing the man who had demons as he cast the demons into the pigs.  It is my plan to first define "demon."  Then I will read the story with the poster that I made as a visual.  Then I will have them do a cryptic puzzle about Romans 8:36-39 using wingdings.  I'll also have a code key.  I might try to figure out how to play 4 corners, too, but I mostly plan on doing worksheets. 

I had fun making the poster.  I sat at Chick-Fil-A, colored, ran out of marker ink, switched colors, and finally came home to finish it.  Looks like the demoniac lived on a golf course rather than a cemetery.  Also, kids came up to my table to watch me color.  It was kind of weird for them to see a grown woman coloring.  I'll probably loaf at Chick-Fil-A more this lent without forsaking Starbucks.  However, as I gave up secular music, it will not do for me to sit in Starbucks for hours listening to their music.  At CFA, if I do hear music, it's usually CCM  music.

No comments:

Post a Comment