Monday, April 1, 2013

A is for Achoo

It looks like I'm going to unofficially do the A to Z challenge for April.  I don't have the logo on my website, but I can still do it.

A is for Achoo. This is a video of my cats.  Most of the time they are eating, but at the end, there's some action, and they show one of the many reasons I love them.

My cats, Leah and Rachel, are the first best thing that happened to me last year.  First as in chronological order.  With pets, you have more to talk about with people.  With pets, you start to realize some of God's love.  One cat, Rachel, is a southern belle and kind of ditzy.  Leah, on the other hand, is always in trouble.  I still let them live with me and still delight in them because they're like sheep without a shepherd, you can't really train them, or at least I don't have the patience to do so in a consistent manner, and you must find many ways to get them to stop some of their bad habits.

But they're my ninny-heads, and they are here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment