Wednesday, April 3, 2013

C is for Can't Sleep

So, it's not exactly a bad reason I can't sleep.  It was my birthday today, so for lunch I had a whole lasagna, and for dinner I had a shake from Steak and Shake.  I think this is why I'm not tired plus the hour nap I took at 2:30.

But I did visualize what I want in a wedding reception.  Once I realized that it does not need to be a full sit-down meal, a load went off my shoulders.  Now thinking of a wedding is keeping me up.

I am very blessed this year.  For so long I've wanted a companion to go through my life with me.  I did not find that person until this year.  Before I met many people who were friends but did not keep in touch with me.  I tried to make some people a companion and they thought I wanted more.  Now, Tim is here, his family absolutely loves me, I feel whole again, and I thank God every day for him.

My only thing now is to continue to love God more.  No person is worth the exuberant praise I could give them.  They are simply gifts from God.  But God is worthy, and I praise him for the people he sent into my life in the past year who brought me back to confidence when I was hurting.  The people who didn't abandon me in my most insane times.

No comments:

Post a Comment