Based on Institutes 4.8.9: Health Quiz
Answer the following questions with either a Yowza or a E-tah!
1. Do you brush your axioms at least once every year?
2. Do you sleep on a hard word?
3. Do you see your family prophet and get a due checkup every year?
4. Do you eat an ancient breakfast?
5. Do you take regular exercise such as delivering, fulfilling, or dictating?
6. Have you stopped defining and commanding?
7. Do you take plenty of vitamins, minerals, and passages?
If you answered Yowza to more than five of the above, you are worse than unhealthy. You are probably dead.
Speaking of Mad-Libs, here's Tim Hawkins: