Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Thankfulness

I'm so thankful that my "teen" Sunday School class finally showed up.  We had such nice discussion and fellowship. 

I'm thankful that Dad taught the class in a way that will hopefully challenge both the girl and the boy.  I hope we start getting more boys.

I'm thankful that Dad and I were cramped in the little room for 30 minutes and did not have a fight.

In fact, I'm thankful that I was in a car for 6 hours with Dad and didn't get into a fight.  We're too much alike, so we butt heads.

I'm thankful that I'm done with my business organization homework and that I made 80% on the quiz.

I'm thankful for supportive friends who can be there when I need them.

I'm thankful for my Children's group today.  It's gotten a bit smaller, but we had a boy in there!  In fact, his mom came in, so it was nice to have another adult in there.

I'm thankful that all my kids are sweet and know how to ask questions.

I'm thankful for so many Christian resources on the internet such as Ligonier, Answers in Genesis, Tim Challies, and even Facebook at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment