Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Facts on a Friday

Today was great.  Last night my lawyer that I intern with called and said that I don't have to come in because they were doing training.

I did ask her if I could research something in my local library.

I ended up at Chick-fil-A studying for Monday's exam when she texted me, in multiple texts, this divorce for me to research.

I did that for an hour and a half and realized that the Conyers library, though decent, is just nothing without a key digest.  And I still had to use Westlaw later on to shephardize the cases I found.

I didn't think I'd be able to go, but I was so happy that I could go to the party at Refuge for the end of Ashlee's internship.  It was so good to see all those women and see Ashlee before she volunteers there only twice a week and on days that I don't volunteer. 

I hope I'm studied up for Monday's test.  At least tomorrow I'll take a break to make and eat cookies at another friend's cookie swap.

I'd better remind myself to eat light until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment