Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Holy Spirit

For many weeks now, I have been bewailing John MacArthur's disdain for infant baptism.  However, he's still my favorite famous preacher.  I had a conversation with a guy last week about what it means to live by the Holy Spirit, and lo and behold, on You Tube, Johnny Mac had a sermon about the Holy Spirit.  It was so timely and I took notes and then made this video.  I don't have the caliber of MacArthur, but I do have a YouTube account.  And there was much rejoicing.

1 comment:

  1. Very true. I was very confused about what the work and the person of the Holy Spirit was. Refromed preacher like McArthur set me straight though. Good post.
    There is a lot of confusion out there on the work and person of the Holy Spirit and the plague of false teachers that seem to fill pulpits these days dont make it easier to get to the truth.

    ReplyDelete