Saturday, July 23, 2011

What I did today

As I'm going to Clayton State University in a few weeks, I decided to go on their hiking outing to Raven Cliff Falls in Helen, GA.  I have no pictures :-(.  But it was beautiful.  We hiked for two eternities, I got to swim in this freezing pool at the bottom of a waterfall that I had to climb to get to.  I feel very sore every time I stand up, but it's a sore I like.  I hope this can be a habit and that I can be healthy. 

Tomorrow I'm talking about three solas, but this time I'm going to talk about how the Jews wanted the new Gentile Christians to be circumcised for their salvation.  It will give the lesson a story and be less accusing of Catholics should one show up for Sunday School. 

Also, I got a bunch of cardboard and assembled an ark.  The kids will paint it tomorrow.  I'm so happy to have Hobby Lobby in my life.  We'll also sing this song:



Have a happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment