Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful Time

I'm thankful for the new internship.  I won't get paid but I will get some good experience. 

I'm thankful for my church job.  I have such wonderful kids.

Although I missed the teen who was sick, I was thankful to be in adult Sunday School.  They started the Gospel of John, which is great.  That's what I'm going to teach the teen in January if not right before Christmas.

I was thankful that 20-year-old Meredith was back.  She helped tend to the 5-year-old diva while I taught children's church. 

I'm thankful that I remembered my cat-for-kittens color pages for the 5-year-old. 

I'm thankful for the understanding parents and old people in my church.  We have some really cool people in our small church.

I'm thankful that I'm saved by faith alone, through grace alone, from Christ alone.  Also thankful that if anything conflicts with the Bible, I go with the Bible.  Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment