Friday, September 2, 2011

7 Facts

I thought I'd do this meme, too.
1.  Going to the mountains this weekend to see long time friends.  This is my mom's best friend and her husband.  Dad and Andrew are going, too.

2.  I dropped my computer last night.  It's going super slow now.  I think I'm going to try to find a place that won't force me to by a new computer but actually fix my computer for the weekend.

3.  Kinda looking forward to getting away from the internet and all it's distractions.  Hope to get some reading done.

4.  Pray that I can get along with dad.  We're too much alike and when we get in a car together for too long, it can be bad.  Also, I'm hormonal so that doesn't help.

5. I'm always glad whenever I'm done with my pregnancy center for the week.  I didn't counsel anybody today, but it can still be emotional.

6. I deleted this one.


7. I'm pretty thankful that I can turn my computer on even if it is monster slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment