Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday facts

For the first time in 8 years I went to a high school football game.  It was so fun.  I forgot how much I missed watching the marching bands. 

I did some cleaning this week, I know shocking, and found a bunch of music from when I went to Trevecca.  Good music like the whole score of Handel's Messiah or Mendelssohn's Elijah.  I know have the grandiose idea of playing all the music in the Messiah.  I actually played the piano for the first time since sophomore year of college.

A dear old man from my church got killed in a car accident today.  I cannot tell you how sad I am but how happy that I know he's with the Lord.  His name was Charlie Moore.  He was going to visit his wife who has Alzheimer's in the nursing home and got in a wreck.  He's the reason I have most of my youth group.  He brought his great granddaughter Madison who started bringing her friend Alexis who brought the rest of her family and her friend Emily.  He will be greatly missed.  I hope he gets to see my mom up there.  She'd love him.

I'm a bit tired at the moment, so that's all my facts for now.  Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment