Saturday, September 10, 2011

Giving Thanks

I've been behind on keeping up my prayer journal.  I need to catch up today.  I gotta write a thankful list.

I thank God for his never ending mercy and that I'm safed by grace through faith that only Jesus gives.

I'm thankful for a loving dad.  I'm thankful on my mom's birthday that I know she's with the Lord and that Andrew and I are still alive.

Still thankful for Mary and all the help she brings.

I had a wonderful afternoon with my friend Nicole who I haven't seen in a while.  Went and saw the Help.  I'll be more thankful when people become less racist because it still goes on strongly.

I'm thankful for this tuna noodle casserole that I made.  I can't wait to make it again.  It's delicious.  Just needs salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment