Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Facts!

Cleaning my house this week, I found the rest of my hamper!  Yay!  I don't have buy a new one.  I didn't have to buy a new one to find the old one.  I just needed to clean.

Maybe I'll find Christmas presents this way.  Find old stuff, wrap them up, and give them to people.  It's not like they'll get anything unless I mooch off  my dad even more. 

I got my old bed up here, too!  Yay!  Now I can invite friends over for sleepovers!  I'll still sleep on the daybed that I've slept since April of 2010, but I can put bed sheets on my old bed and will simply look nice. 

Sadly, now that my hamper is up, I think my bed is going to be doubling as a hamper as well.

Going to a Wycliff Bible translators banquet tomorrow night.  I would love to be a part of that.

Got an internship interview on Tuesday, but I'm still hesitant about giving up my freedom.  I'm especially hesitant about it conflicting with my volunteering at Refuge.  Alas, I'll have to give something up, though, and this is what I've been clamoring for all fall.  I need an internship, experience, and possibly insurance, so again, I don't have to keep mooching off of dad.

I'm stealing this from Persis.  It's just too adorable.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what you find when you clean. There are a few drawers and one box that I haven't tackled since we moved a year and a half ago.

    I don't have cats, but I do like Simon's cat.

    ReplyDelete