Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O is for Oh Myyyy!

This is based on a post from former Mr. Sulu, George Takei.  I definitely do not agree with him on homosexuality of gay marriage, but I agree wholeheartedly with him on this:

Somebody hacked WBC's website with the cast of Star Trek: the Next Generation saying "Jesus loves everybody; you should have expected us."

While I don't really get the message, I can't stand Westboro Baptist Church.  These people are the reason liberals attack sincere conservatives who disagree with them.  The latter just disagrees.  The former really is judgmental.

I could easily hear Jesus approaching this "church" and telling them that whoever has not sinned, cast the first stone.  Then they would stone him. 

I believe Jesus really is going to come back, and as that happens, times are going to be more chaotic.  I believe that yes, there will be judgment for the flagrant support of abortion, homosexuality, and libertinism among other things.  In fact those things are the judgment for rejecting God and assuming you know more than him. 

But we also remember that the rain falls on the just and the unjust.  Tragedies happen because this world is cursed.  All people on this earth have sinned and deserve God's eternal justice.  However, God is generous and elects many to be saved from that, placing the judgment on Christ.  WBC and the left-wingers are two extremes that both need to be stopped, and I'm certain you can negotiate with some of the left-wingers.  I doubt that WBC can ever be reached with their level of hatred and inhumanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment