Thursday, April 25, 2013

V is for Video Guy

I came home from two hours of studying at the Conyers Starbucks.  The thing I love about that particular franchise is the guy who sets up a desktop computer and does video imaging all day long.  He is an inspiration.  I feel inspired as I now work outside of an office and have more mobility.  I'm not confined to a desk for eight hours, and if I have to do things for friends and family, then I'm free.  I hope to even figure out how to freelance as a paralegal.

I do like having a part-time professional job without having to go to an office.  I still have to be disciplined.  I get up, shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, brew some Earl Gray hot.  I also take a break when my head is about to explode from reading case law.  I have yet to see how this situation goes as I get married and start a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment