Friday, March 23, 2012

Thankful

1. I'm thankful for my cats.  I am really loving them and they give me the affection I need.  It's good to be a little less lonely here.

2. Thankful that despite theological differences I'm getting along with my friend again.  Praise the Lord.

3. I'm thankful that in 2012 I've influenced two ladies to not abort their babies.  We'll know the real results when they have their kids, but Soli Deo Gloria.

4. I love Target.

5. I'm thankful for Jesus's crucifixion and resurrection in my place.

6. I'm thankful for my wonderful family.  We all eat at Cracker Barrel every week, and I don't know too many people who have that opportunity.

7. Thankful that I'm helping with the GOP at the Cherry Blossom Festival.  I can now say I am practicing what I preach.

8. I'm thankful for the extra sleep I've been getting.  The doc upped my Prozac, and it's making me drowsy, but I like that I could sleep without my Clonidine last night.

9. Thankful for music and that I'm blessed to have a hymnal.

No comments:

Post a Comment